Friday, December 19, 2014

The Co-pilot.....

Every once in a while, I feel like the co-pilot. Don't get me wrong, I don't want to give the impression that I'm lax or anything or even that my wife is more capable of a leader in our house. On the front lines of putting a name out there of a product that works, though, she's the boss. She's Batman on this one, folks....if I'm to be honest, though.....I've never been so honored to play Robin alongside my best friend.

If there's one thing I've been learning about Nerium, right now, it's that it isn't even entirely about the product, though it DOES work.....it's about building relationships....and the fact is, those relations are mingled with so much. Gratitude, comradarie, and even friendship....who would have thought, huh? I mean, there are people that I never thought I'd be spending an evening with....and enjoying it? That's an awesome feeling. Believe that.


No comments:

Post a Comment