Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Ascent...

As I look up this mountain that is "The Opportunity", a few thoughts occur to me.

1. I'm really in this thing for as long as it takes to get to the top of this mountain.

2. I wondering what the road ahead will look like with all the training sessions, business meetings, results parties, conference calls, and all the like. I'm at the ready as a support structure.

3. I hope the mountain top view is nice.

When we began this journey a couple of weeks ago, my head rang with words like "Freedom" and "Opportunity" and "Success". I'd like to think that the nights at home with my kids and the dog are all worth it, even if it's just because I get to watch them play a little more often than most nights. For better or worse, this IS work, no matter how you look at it, but when the smoke clears, you're building relationships with people as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment